rapid fast keto you guys have it you know make sure you guys


rapid fast keto you guys have it you know make sure you guys turn on the pole so notifications if you guys do want the merch we got the basketball jerseys online at strength cartel calm these are super dope all custom cut and so they're going fast so make sure you guys check them out and you guys want any other submerge anything check them out TOCOM all right heavy hitters we just got that sick ass arm workout in and I just want to say thank you again for tuning in to this new series of my weight loss journey like I said we weighed in at 299 point three and still good progress we're going in the right direction and we just got a crack down now man in Lucy's last 20 I know losing these first 54 pounds I feel amazing so I can't imagine losing 20 more how I'm gonna feel and I hope you guys are you know getting this journey on with me if you guys need to lose some weight and if you guys don't man I so appreciate your guys our support it means a lot to me so thank you for all the love and support heavy hitters don't forget to you know tune in weekly every Sunday we're dropping a new weight-loss journey and thank you guys for following along keep banging heavy hitters you hi guys love my exit channels so as you can tell by the title today I'll be filming one of the most requested videos that I've ever gotten on this channel which is my fitness journey and I do want to start off by saying that I have tried to fill in this video like multiple times in the past and I just end up not loving it it's either like too long too short too detailed not enough detail I've tried like writing things out and kind of going by that but it just I end up editing it and then I don't love it myself I can't even get through it so I don't want to put those kind of videos out but I have recently posted a picture on Instagram it 

rapid fast keto boost memory from my heart I don't have anything written out I'm just going to make this video like more of a story from things that I remember and everything I went through so if it's not super organized if I miss a few things just forgive me but I just really want to get this video out there for anyone who is it or is or was in the same position that I am today or was like that anyway for anyone who can relate to this video and maybe someone can find it helpful or a motivational inspirational hopefully I'm able to help at least a few people with this video so I'm going to take you guys back to my childhood I never had issues with appetite I would always finish like my friends food at school my parents always tell me that I had zero problems eating I also grew up in Ukraine up until the age of 10 which is when I moved here but I grew up with my grandparents who absolutely loved to feed me it was like their favorite thing to do so always I didn't rub your side and I was a kid and then I moved to the United States when I was 10 years old and that is when I was introduced to McDonald's and like all the fast-food chain restaurants which was so new and different 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Keto Read Price, Reviews & Scam!

Cialix Male Enhancement Read Price, Reviews & Scam!